Monday, March 9, 2009

3 Weeks to Go (from Winifred)

Less than 3 weeks to go and I am thinking "shouldn't I wear an evening
gown so that I can better represent my elegant ladies." I wonder if I
can pull that together! I have so much to show you and to share with you about Intimate Portraits for Women - my tiny slice of the market and I love it. I am in the 212 club. I am going for STEAM! SOMEBODY needs to setup a 212 group.

You are probably aware of the reputation New Yorkers have for being all business, cold and distant. I continue to be amazed by the warmth with which I have been received and the assistance extended by this NY community. Wouldn't it be something to have to coin a slogan "New Yorkers are Nice" Scary but It could happen.

Anyway, I sure hope you will come to State, as I hear it called, and please introduce yourself to me. I am so enjoying this cross country connection. Speaking of cross country, it was so frosty and cold this morning, I thought I was in New York. Well, at least the time has changed -- a promise of Spring to follow. Winifred

---
elegance@intimateportraitsbyWinifred.com
~~~~~
New York ~ 347.835.8783
Seattle/Bainbridge Island ~ 206.777.5178
Poulsbo ~ 360.779.1375

No comments:

Post a Comment