Monday, March 16, 2009

2 Weeks to Go (From Winifred)

We are only two weeks away from PPSNYS and as I am looking at yet another beautiful snow fall in the northwest, I know I am being prepared for what I might find in Albany – because I have certainly NEVER seen a winter like this in Poulsbo WA before - winter 2008/2009. We have created history!

In addition to a slideshow I hope you will enjoy, I will have sixteen 24x30 canvas prints on display. Sometimes it is difficult to put together a large display when traveling to a conference, but with the help of Paul Bernstein and my lab – I am getting them there.

I am so excited about meeting so many new people and of course meeting my new FACEBOOK friends. I would never have been on FB had Kelvin not said – “I need you to be on FB. I want people to start to meet you and you them and it will be good for your business.” I was resistant – I emailed “What is this FB. – just another link to my site” Anyway, I joined and could immediately see the significant platform it provides and the access it gives me to easily connect to my professional industry. I am actually a very private person, so there are real limits as to how I use it but I do enjoy.

I am speaking on the first evening but I am remaining for the entire convention. I am looking forward to all the presentations - it is such an opportunity to keep those creative juices stirred and such an opportunity to meet you.

See you there.

Winifred

No comments:

Post a Comment